View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2010, 01:03 PM   #2
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 18
There are boarding schools for troubled teens called therapeutic boarding schools and there are academic boarding schools. I don't know which type of school you are looking for your sister. However, if she has problems like severe drinking, drugs, eating disorders, etc., then a therapeutic school might be what she needs..
triskashane is offline   Reply With Quote