View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2010, 12:01 PM   #14
mcbkah

I know exactly how you feel too. I have been married for 14 years with 3 children. I am 38 and know completely that I am in love with the man I first fell in love with over 22 years ago. He has never married and does not have children. For years he has been in my heart. I married my husband when I got pregnant in college and we've been together ever since. He's a good man who has taken care of me, but I have never been truly in love with him. When I think of being in love, passion and desire, its the old love I think of. I have not been able to get this person out of my heart for the longest of times. I got in touch with him over a year ago and have seriously wanted to seperate from my husband so that I can be with the man I love. He has not said that he feels the same for me but I do feel that there is something between us. I could stay in the marriage I am in and just ride it out, but my heart is not in it. It never really was. I was used to taking care of the kids and my husband and never really addressed how I felt on the inside. I know that I haven't any advise for person who originally posted, but my heart goes out to her. I just keep praying that I get the courage to live for what my heart really wants.