View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2010, 04:41 AM   #1
PrincessZooba

Bathtime blues - being single

Hi everyone! This is my first thread! yay me! i called it bathtime blues because I was in the bathtub last nite and thought of getting involved online with forums and blogs =D so here I am!

So my life transition is the whole issue of dealing with moving from the mindset of wanting love and a serious relationship to being single and totally against wanting to let myself fall in love again.....

its damn frustrating looking back at previous relationships and wondering what I did wrong and finding a million faults with myself...blaming myself for ex #1 losing his mind, ex #2 being a stoner and possible alcoholic and ex #3 being an emotionally challenged mess....

yes ive dated losers - but i dont see the reason to love ANY guy even if he aint a druggie or has an icebox for a heart....the pain is too intense and i dont want to take the chance of getting hurt EVER again.

finally i have to the conclusion that I am infact an island - who does not need to be loved by a man because love doesnt last...

so besides overdosing on ZUMBA =D I have been occupying myself with different occupations to enjoy my miserable single life.....

I guess im looking for ladies who can relate to what i feel.....I wanna know how other people deal with their single lives....
PrincessZooba is offline   Reply With Quote