Thread: Celibacy
View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2011, 11:14 PM   #30
JANE20/20

@Dhanfel....Hi I just wanted to give another try at responding to your comment about celibacy....I hope that it's going well for you...but my advice is to be careful about who you share tht information with...it may surprise you but some people can become very intimidated by your personal choice....I 've had it happen to me and I work in the health care/medical field...and no matter how much education one has...esspecially in health care concerning all of the STI's/ incurable dieases that can be contracted...which should deffinately have an impact on sexual activity....but it doesn't...people are having unprotected sex whether they are educated or not....and they believe that everybody should be partaking in this activity....or it's something wrong with you....unfortunately the thought process I've found in relations to this subject is equivalent to that of teenagers...which is really sad but true...people become intimidated esspecially after you've reached a number of years...I don't know why but they do....and they have said some of the most vulgar, lewd and ignorant things about me personally because I'm celibate.....because they don't understand it....and I'm not a prude...if you saw me you wouldn't know....but some say that my behavior is a little different...it the spiritual side I guess....just some food for thought about my experience...everyone is not enlightened....feel free todrop me a line any time if you start to feel alone in this.......Good Luck!.....
JANE20/20 is offline   Reply With Quote