View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2011, 09:31 PM   #37
JANE20/20

Hi...I've been reading the comments here....and I have a small hammer and the handle is a floral print....and now there are tool sets that come in different colors.....they still work the same but like other items that come in colors...it attracks female consumers (more money)....and most people love to have a choice of color...it's a way to personalize....but about tools....I love the power drill...but i bought a 5 piece tool set by Ryobi...and I learned that the reciprocating saw ran out of power too fast, it's cordless...for some of those tools I think it's better to have a cord for contiuous power....I am working on my first house and learning how to repair some things.....and I've put up hardie backer board in the bathroom.....and going to try my hand at tiling....my son did the priming....I did most of the painting....my house renovations is slow motion...but I love the process of learning new things......

I have also learned that even though I consider my self a girly-girl...and I look like one....I can't really talk to men or women about learning how to do things myself....because both get intimidated.....the men because I am a single woman(without a man to help me) with my own house....and the females because I'm a single woman with my own house...the females want to have a pissing match...meaning that they start trying to compete with me.....and I'm just really looking for answers on how to fix something or just simply tryng to share what I've learned...merely out of excitement of learning something new....but anywho...I no longer talk about it to anyone...which makes me feel a bit isolated....but Thank God for this site!.....and others like it!.....where a woman can freely share and get input and support from others.......
JANE20/20 is offline   Reply With Quote