View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2011, 10:07 PM   #26
JANE20/20

Unknown con't.....maybe you need to put relationship and sex on the back burner for now and work on yourself....start by looking in the mirror and picking out your positive attributes....hair face,eyes, nose, teeth,skin,body shape,legs feet etc.....give yourself a facial....a pedicure....find a polish that you like and that compliments your skin...paint yor nails....learn how to arch your eyebrows...there are tips on line....try a new lipstick...pick out a top or blouse and a pair of jeans that you look good in...the outfit doesn't have to be fantsy....just one that you feel good in........

If you are not working get a job...earning your own money will help you feel good about yoursef and also help you to gain some financial control over your life....if you haven't chosen a career....what do yo want to be?.....apply for financial aid and enroll in school.....there are alot of interesting things to learn...a new language....creative writing....etc.....

If you feel that you need to shed a couple of pounds or tone up...start eating more healthy...start walking with someone or exercise....there are books in the library that can help you gain some insight....on positive thinking and getting control and the things you want in life......what do you want?....for yourself?.....

Try telling yourself positive things....like I feel good today...or I made a good decision today.....I look or feel pretty in that dress or with my hair like that....what you tell yourself good or bad affects you inside and out....and what you believe or feel that is true about you is reflected outward into the world...and other people pick up on that...men as well as women ....and they will usually reflect what they pick up from you back to you....so you want project the good feeling out into the world from with in...that you develope by loving and caring for yourself......so that you can attract that man who will love treat you well.....

Life is what you make it....why not make it the best life that you can have?.........Take Care of Yourself....
JANE20/20 is offline   Reply With Quote