View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2011, 09:11 PM   #70
JANE20/20

WOW!.....I have read some interesting things.....and I do like the peanut butter and honey.....a spoonful of peanut butter alone is good esspecially when fresh and creamy....and with honey....sounds delish!....but getting back to the topic....I've had alligator....was kinda chewy....lobster was okay ...but looks like a big bug on a plate...and I don't like that they are thrown into a pot of boiling water ...so I don't order it......shark was thick and meaty....but I started thinking about what sharks do...kind of you are what you eat type of thought....and I lost my appetite.....hoghead cheese(made from the leftover pigs parts...mainy the head and face portion)....hog maws (pig stomach)...pigs feet..pickled, barbecued, steamed etc.....part of my family is from the south...so during the winter season around holiday time, along with other dishes, we serve chitterlings (chitlins-pigs intestine) are good after simmering for several hours with red pepper and served over fresh hot white rice......

but no chocolate covered bettles, crickets or scorpions on a stick...thank you...lol....
JANE20/20 is offline   Reply With Quote