View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2011, 12:19 AM   #3
JANE20/20

Well....I don't know....I'm looking at this topic from several points of view....as a single woman in my 40's...and celibate...remembering being in my 20's....as a mother....I do understand that in todays society it is expected that people who are dating....engage in sex....and I also understand as women we the right to explore sexuality and options...without getting stoned to death....and that's a good thing....and I don't take that lightly...because in other countries...that actually happens to women...for little or no reason....women don't have the freedom(s) that we enjoy here....but even with the fredoms that so many of us take for granted everyday...ther is a fine line that we walk when it comes to sex.....I think that the women movement of the 70's....was about the right to:....but it doesn't men that one should sleep with Tom, Dick and Harry and all of their friends.....which is really going on today...some women at 25.....have already slept with 25 guys.....I think that somewhere in all of this freedom...respect for the body is being lost...in all of this exploration...and then...your in your teens and early 20's...doing all this stuff....changing sex partners like changing shoes....having group sex....and sex parties...and then that's not enough...in comes all of the fetish type things....where does it end??....burned-out on one-on-one sex...by the age of 30....I would say think very carefully...long and hard....because it's more than just a sexual act....it really is...it just that with all of the sexual freedom in our society...we have turned it into a sporting event.....and we are not men....we are emotional creatures...and the self esteem in women women that sleep around is uaually at a all time ....low....that's not good....and usually more often than not...get attached to the man that we have sex with....and men...how do they truly view women who continuosly have casual sex with different men...what' easy for one man to get ...is also easy for another to get....and yes the'll come around and pay the girl attention and say that she's hot....but that's only because she's putting out....and maybe they are hoping to get a turn....I say no....don't do casual sex......sexual freedom is a double-edged sword it cuts both ways........
JANE20/20 is offline   Reply With Quote