Thread: Women and Power
View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2011, 05:09 AM   #4
JANE20/20

Well...I have ambivilent feelings about us and power....and I'm a single parent...and I have a career....however...in the past 8 plus years...I have worked with female supervisors as well as with men as supervisors....and I have found them to be insecure...petty...ruthless and unprofessional as well as clickish...(referring to the female supervisors).....I am a little bitter about that experience...but with men I don't have to worry about him saying.."she think she's cute....or trying to run up to every man that comes within 10ft.of me....and telling him anything derogatory to keep him from being attracted to me.....just like little girls these women behaved....

Most were married,...or living with or dating a man....and should not have been concerned with what man was attracted to me,...I'm single....but they were....in my field it's approx. 85% female......so to cut down on all of the jealousy and imature behavior....it works out better when we have more men....because there's not all the pettiness to deal with.......I wish that it wasn't true but it is....
JANE20/20 is offline   Reply With Quote