Thread: Celibacy
View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2011, 02:48 AM   #33
JANE20/20

Con't....I still have experiences with other people besides my mother....who are threatened by my personal choice to be celibate....it's as if I became this thing....somewhat of a non-person....either they stare at me as if I'm from somewhere else....or they are so offended....and haul-off and start saying defaming things at me...or about me...I don't know ....but something about this has rattled some people to the very core......

It's amazing to see and at the same time....really sad to witness what comes out of some people......

For something that absolutely should not be a threat to anyone in any shape form or fashion.....
When I start to hear someone say...."she thinks that she's better".....I start thinking to myself.....what have they done?....what are they guilty of?....because that statement says to me that that person doesn't feel good about themselves or about their choices in life.....regarding sex....so they start to project their emotional ills onto me.....and usually more often than not...it's progressive......

So....for those who are practicing celibacy or are thinking about it....just know that you're not alone...we're out here...and other people will try to sometimes make it difficult....born out of their ignorance, guilt and fears....and self loathing about their personal choices in life....not yours........

Stay positive and strong in your decision until you decide differently........
JANE20/20 is offline   Reply With Quote