View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2011, 12:58 PM   #15
gris sky

Hi and thx Nana..
the adresses u named r purely theorical and political 1..believe me i live here and i know what i m talking about..in the best case they can give u some juridic advices or help u 2 have a minor work ..such organisations have no real power coz siciety is more powerfull..what 2 say u can't even believe how we live unless u live here 4 a while and u ll understand that we r the silent part of life ( our talk ,our vestements even the colour we wair have 2 be discret..)dont want 2 talk more about this ..it frustrate me more..
immigration u said it's not so easier than u say ..since i was in the university i trayed green card..most of european universities and the last was the canadien immigration but it cost 2 much 4 me ,have nothing 2 sell,jowerly,car or any thing coz i belong 2 a working class and what i earn from my work i help it at home and dont 4get what we earn here it so little thing....do u know that the price of a good mobile is more than what i earn in a month lollllllllllll ..want 2 change all this or at least found an open minded person here and have my own family far 4 every 1 even my family ,rise my children differently..learn 2 the boy 2 respect and love girl and 2 my girl 2 not be afraid of any thing and ll support here..even this i ccan't have it dou know why..coz educate and strong women r not a good combination here ,no tong,no opinion it's the divice 2 be a good women ..hate this and cant live more of all this no sence..sorry talking so much..in God we believe and from God i'm waiting help..
gris sky is offline   Reply With Quote