View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2011, 05:01 AM   #5
JANE20/20

Hi Kowalskil...I think that the two can co-exist peacefully....probably with heated discussions from time to time...but peaceful in the end....agreeing to disagree....going to school that laid a religious foundation for me....now I find that I have so many questions and have a more broader point of view as far as religion goes.....there were so many things left out of the Bible....just for instance dinosaurs....we have the fossils and know that they existed....and the skeletal remains of peoples from places long before 2000 yrs....

One of the last things that I read that the Egyptian ruins were thought to be 10,000 years old....there are so many questions I have personally....and then just looking at the world to day...there are so many things that I just don't understand...except for the fact that we...as human beings have created alot of this....if not all....of these current situations......

Intentionally or unintentionally....

Just thinking about the current situations in the world and thought being energy....what are we creating??.....and if it is true.... and we are contributing, and or creating this....then we need to be more conscious of our thoughts.....

Then there are the questions....how much of it is destiny?.....how much of our lives are we actively creating?.....

And we do have a certain amount of control over our lives....and the thing about thoughts being energy....positive and negative...and how you attract that...tape into it.....utilize it...that gets into a whole other area.....

My views about religion is not as traditional as some....I consider myself more spiritual....sometimes I feel that the Bible is a guide for how one should live their life....and there are many good points in it....for leading ones life...and good reasons why one shouldn't do this or that and looking at the world today...... there are so many things that happen that we can't explain....but there is definitely a higher power....
JANE20/20 is offline   Reply With Quote