View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2011, 10:11 AM   #60
Elusive Unicorn

You my dear have a very full plate. I know the path you are traveling is not an easy one to take. Try and find time for yourself. Take pleasure in the simple things life offers. Find or make the time to relax not just regroup. Take a relaxing bubble bath or just a hot soak in the tub. Read a book anything to just unwind and find a way to relax. Yes having someone to share the burden might make it easier sometimes but not always. You need to also take care of you. I have to find time also, even if I am not as busy as you are. I havent been on here as much as I would like. But a dear friend of mine lost his teenage daughter in a accident, so I have been spending alot of my spare time talking to him. I kind of know what he is going though even if I have never lost a child. I have lost people close to me. So if I do not respond right away It is with good reason.
Please take care of yourself. It sounds like you need to find time to relax and recharge.