Thread: Mothers
View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2011, 09:47 AM   #1
*Adallina*

Unhappy Mothers

Hi there.
So heres the thing. My mum and I used to be so close we were best friends. I am now 24 and I have had to move home while my fiancÚ attends a short uni course. I was so excited to be coming home for 8 months and being able to spend time with my mum.
I got here and nothing is the same. She barely talks to me where w used to stay up for hours chatting. She constantly seems angry at me and I have no idea why. She doesn't tell me anything it's like I'm not allowed to know eg dads been on the phone to the bank alot lately and I asked her what he was getting a loan for and she replied "I don't know it's his thing I don't know anything about it" (mum and dad have no secrets) anyways he came up to her after he got off the phone and was talking about the bank and she said "you never should have gone through the bank they won't gie you the loan" so she obviously knew what was going on. This was when I started feeling strange like things have seriously changed. Today I found out my dad is buying her a car. So I said "so your getting a new car? That's cool" and all she had to say was "who told you". So anyways I dunno I just wonder what has happened to us. Nothing major has occured no fights or anything but just sudden coldness which makes me feel like she doesn't want me here and I am inconveniencing everyone.
Anyway I don't really have anyone to talk to so I thought I'd try this kind of place.
Thanks for listening
*Adallina* is offline   Reply With Quote