View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2011, 09:48 AM   #6
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Expect the Unexpected and that will help alot. If you have a large quantity of assets make a list of those you want for sentimental reasons and what not. Depending on the state you live in is how they get divided. Imagine you are on an Emotional Rollercoaster ok? He will use what he knows of you to get you upset and keep you there. This is called Mental Abuse by the way. Figure out what you need to do what resources you have available and what documents you can use to help your children and yourself. My husband wants a divorce not realizing how important some documents will be when we get a divorce. Hence that is on him and his choices. I have started cleaning this house. Packing his things in boxes. So when he does finally get his stuff he can simply walk out and not look back. May God bless when I cant for I do still want the best for him not because I love him but because I can and still care about him as a person. Hope this helps as it was meant to.