View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2011, 06:41 AM   #2
A survivor of chaos
Wolf_angel's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Where my heart is
Posts: 3,147
Twould seem that some counselling is needed not just for the child but for the girl your husband. Yet first thing is set some ground rules and the consequences of breaking them. Then stick to it. Make sure your husband is on the same page. If you have to post the rules and consequences. Doesnt matter who the father is of the child. You are in her life and what she knows is what she knows. Meaning if you told her the truth she'd turn probably worse. Yet take it out on you not her Mother. Thus get yourself some help along with the child and the father. Yet set those ground rules up and the consequences. Then follow thru. If need be contact your pastor or priest or someone from Child Services as the last resort. THis way the child will see you are serious. Hope this helps as it was meant too. Hugs
May you walk in the shadow of the Great Spirit~To help others is a special gift we can either give or take~The more you give the more you receive~
Wolf_angel is offline   Reply With Quote