View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2012, 04:33 AM   #10
InNeedOfFriend

Uh, I'm new. I'm not missing a friend as much as all of them. I guess I am just going to go for it. Okay. Well. I've never been a likable person--well, that's what people tell me. I don't really fit in. I'm weird and haven't found anyone share my sense of humor. I've never understood why people don't like me. I'm not cruel and I don't indulge in spreading gossip and what not. I just have a hard time talking to people, and I always have. I'm 18, in college and I don't have any friends. I've tried talking to people, but I make them uncomfortable. I know I do. I've also suffered from depression for the last 3 years. I haven't told anyone, and I guess I am just looking for someone to confide in. There was a person that I did consider a friend die recently. He hung himself. It was really out of no where, but that's a different story. I feel lonely and like I want to scream because everything is building up. I don't have a good relationship with my family really. I had a dog once. He died a couple years ago. He was 13 and my best friend. Sorry for digressing. Basically I am just here to ask if there is anyone that will talk to me. Just listen to my problems, and I am a great listener if you have any you would like to share. Anyway, thank you to all of those that made it to the end.