View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2012, 10:39 AM   #102
helpme2323

I know this won't solve my problems but i guess it feels good to be able to 'confide' in someone about this.
I've been married for 6 years now and my husband and i have been together for 12 years. We have 2 beautiful children, 5 and 4, and i love them to death.
I come from a rather conservative family where divorce and infidelity is just a big no no.
I've been seeing this other guy for the past 3 years now. He is completely different from my husband. My husband is the type of man who doesn't show affections. In all the 12 years we've been together, i don't remember the last time he told me he loves me. He wouldn't remember my birthday or our anniversary. I know he loves me but he just doesn't show it. Anyway my husband found out about my affair a couple months back. Even thou it hurts him real bad, he still decided to work things out, for the sake of our kids.
The problem is, even thou i'm married to this wonderful guy, who is willing to forgive me for all my flaws, i still can't bring myself to leave the other guy. I feel like such a w***e
They are both really wonderful men. i'm torn. I don't know what to do. Sigh
helpme2323 is offline   Reply With Quote