View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2012, 11:16 PM   #113
Sweetie0307

Wow!! I've been waiting so long to tell someone how I feel and what I'm going through. It's sad that it has to be to complete strangers too lol. Anyway, I seriously thought no one could understand, but I guess I was wrong. My story goes way back to my sophomore year in high school, when I met this guy he had a girlfriend at the time, so I never thought anything until one day he asked for a kiss. Never forget that day. I still remember what he was wearing. Anyway 11th grade passes, then 12 grade we started to mess around, talk hang out but we never talked about being together. I wanted to but I was too shy to ask what he wanted so I just went with it. I had boyfriends between that time not sure if he had girlfriends. Anyway, I lost in touch with him for about 5 months. His best friend passed away and we all met up for his rosary and he saw and said I will call you. I knew he was hurt, so I didn't push anything. I cared more about him getting better. They were alwAys together. Well his friend had a girlfriend and they leaned on each other for support b/c they both lost someone they loved. I waited....no call. Months months later I find out they hooked up. I was so crushed and yeah I thought it was weird. Anyway, I got with someone had a baby and got married. I was never in love with my husband but was with him for the sake of our child. Well 3 years later the guy from high school contacted me through myspace. I never thought I would be the one to cheat on my husband, but at the time we had so many problems that I felt like I needed something to make me feel better and get my mind off of what was going on at home. Well yeah we started talking again. His kisses are amazing, unforgettable. Well that was in 2006 it is now 2012 and we have been talking on and off ever since. I try to stay away, but it is so hard. I stopped talking to him for about a year to see how I would feel, but not a day went by that I haven't thought about him. During those 6 years they have had two kids and I had my second. He tells me he really likes me and cares about me and that I'm a weakness to him, as he is to me. He told me one time if he could go back and change the past we would be together. I'm confused, b/c if he would tell me he wanted to be with me I would get my kids and go. I don't know if he feels that he has to be with this girl b/c everyone is counting on him to be there and take care of her b/c of what happened, idk. He loves her of course, it's been 8 yrs now that they have been together. I love my husband but I know im not madly in love and never have been. Now I feel I have fallen in love with this guy and every time we tagetty feels stronger. I don't know if I should let him know or just let it go. It's so hard. Every time I tell myself just don't talk to him let it go...I can't. I need advice please!!!!
Sweetie0307 is offline   Reply With Quote