View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #15
JANE20/20

Hi.....Little Orange....I read you post and I feel compelled to say the your name implies that you are young....in your teens maybe??....if your not just dismiss what I'm going to say.....but if you are in your teens...I am going to tell you to wait....and watch...watch what happens after a few months or so in those relationships.....they don't last....casual sex....there is nothing really casual about laying on your back spread eagle and allowing a man young or old.... thats not in a relationship with...and who doesn't care to be in one with you....to climb on and enjoy the ride...and then leave...of which he may or may not return for a second go-round.....you are going to be hurt if you see this guy with someone else....because he promised to call and never did......I say wait...and while your waiting...read everthing realted to the issuse....and about sex....all of the STI's and what the symtoms are...and what they look like and find out about the best form of contraception/condoms to use......you can never be to well informed....but above all things think about it.....don't rush...take your time...you have all the time in the world..........Be safe........
JANE20/20 is offline   Reply With Quote