Thread: Celibacy
View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2012, 02:04 PM   #36
JANE20/20

Hi ....Dhanfel...I'm sorry for not being able to read your comment sooner....this past year has been a real challenge financially...I was out of work for quite a while and I had to give up the luxury of having internet service along with a few other things....I'm working again....and can afford internet....I really missed coming on here.....I read your post....and I'm sorry to hear about your experience at 14....that should have never happened to you.... it sounds like the memories came flooding back to you....for such a horrific event that can be overwhelming to deal with alone....and I really hope that you get some counciling and do not try to work through all of the aftermath of memories by yourself...you need a professional to help you.....you once mentioned about going to school specializing in the health area....in that field...there are so many people around that can help you....or who know someone that can....please seek them out...don't try to do it alone.....drop me a line anytime let me know how your doing......you're right......take it slow.....one day at a time....
JANE20/20 is offline   Reply With Quote