View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2012, 10:46 AM   #18
JANE20/20

Con't....from earlier this is a subject that truly hits home for me....mainly because I am single and I do think about dating at times...I'm not bound by celibacy...this is what I choose for now...it keeps me safe.....even in healthcare settings....a lot of adults are really changing partners frequently...and or are having affairs...sometimes without their spouses knowing.......I worked a job where alot of these female employees were saying how a very well to do man was asking them for sex....and how many of them were accommidating him......meaning that they were all sleeping with him...and told all of the things explicitly that went on....then it was said by someone who was there that he wanted oral sex....and quite a few of them did it.....now these females let them tell it... had husbands, and boyfriends living with them....now did those men know about this man and what these women were doing?....I doubt it....most people do not have a open relationship...these grown women thought absolutely nothing about having sex or forms of sex meaning oral sex, giving or receiving with another man....nothing at all....just think about the potential for vaginal fluids ,sperm and anal secretions that can be passed along inadvertently in a kiss to a unsuspecting date male or female..from the other person on that date...simply because alot of people are sexually active and do everything with the people that they have sex with.......it's just....there are no words...really....really there aren't.....but a lot of people seem to be living like that today...I guess that's why those female co-workers thought that there was something wrong with me.....I guess because I wasn't permiscuous like they are.......and their behavior makes it bad for women who want to date and find a man who will commit......it's exhausting just thinking about it.....so I'm sitting on the sidelines for now.....there is no such thing as casual sex for me....there has to be a relationship/commitment established for me before I would even think about having sex...let alone do it......I feel that a spiritual connection is made when men and women have sexual intercourse....
JANE20/20 is offline   Reply With Quote