Thread: Feeling lonely
View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #12
JANE20/20

Hi....Minou....I have been reading the post(s)...I feel warm and teary just reading and looking at the support for you from different people....I however can't really add much on the subject because I've never been married or had the experience of living with a man....yet....so for me my suggestions are from the outside looking in....but it does sound like there was or is something going on with your husband that he is not talking about......you sound like you love him....so I would say go to counseling...before you start building up resentment because of the name calling and the way that he is mistreating you during his dark moods....which will create more distance between you....and for times when your giving him space....what are you doing for you?....I would make sure that I stayed get pretty for me....meaning that I would get into myself...and workout,get the hair done...monthly if the budget allows....nails (fingers and toes done)....some new undies...or a outfit...nothing extravagant...but something that makes you look and feel good.....don't forget the new shoes or sandals...have some me time where you take care of and love you....that's what I would do....be the best that I can be.....for me......I hope that everything is working out for you and your husband......
JANE20/20 is offline   Reply With Quote