View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2012, 03:28 AM   #33
JANE20/20

I do believe in God....but...I must admit that the last 4 yrs have really been a roller coaster ride....emotionally as well as financially
....I was in a bad workplace situation....there was a lack of ethics...I had lost my job...and it took me a little while to find another one.....and my unemployment was denied...so there was no money.....and the way that people were treating me and talking about me....simply because I didn't have a job.....and most of them were family......so.....last summer was paticularly bad financially and emotionally....faith wise...after a series of ongoing events for a couple of years.....I had decided that God didn't hear my prayers....and had abandoned me....I was leaving the God that I knew and maybe explore other religions.....the after math of those feelings...is some guilt...and understanding a little more each day that....if I was not in that situation, I wouldn't have known what kind of people my family and others were, it was very hurtful to discover but I needed to know...and there were other things that being without a income and completely without money.... allowed me to see.....things I wouldn't have known...or felt....but was and is important....I feel it is part of a bigger plan....I didn't know it at the time but I needed to see, hear, and feel all of it.....I do believe that there is definitely a higher power.....and there are more things going on in this world than we truly realize......spiritually......
JANE20/20 is offline   Reply With Quote