View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2012, 11:55 AM   #3
BethanyGrace

Synful Poet,

Thank you so much for sharing your story with me, and I'm sorry you had to go through that in 7th grade. Kids can be so cruel.
I agree with you that women are definitely the more appealing sex. I've always considered myself to be bisexual, and I've always felt that it would be impossible to choose just one gender to be attracted to. I remember I explained it to someone once, saying that men are hard. Rough, strong. Men make you feel protected. Women are soft and sweet. Sex with a woman is sharing, and sex with a man is more like taking. I still feel that way to an extent. I like feeling safe, and I don't know that I could feel safe laying in bed with a woman at night. I don't mean to confuse anyone. Believe me, I'm confused. And about the compartmentalizing...I do that too!! It's totally how I have always handled things. I hide things away, and pull them out once in awhile to remind myself that sooner or later, the sh*t's going to hit the fan. I know how unhealthy this is, and think therapy would be a great option...if I had health insurance.
Anyway, I know for a fact that my mother would disown me. My father would be disappointed. My 88 year old grandmother loves my boyfriend, she sends him a check every year on his birthday, and even writes it on the family calender that she sends out to everyone every year. I know that I can't live my life in fear of what other people will think, and that anyone that would "disown me" doesn't deserve to be in my life anyway, but it's hard. I wish I could just know.
BethanyGrace is offline   Reply With Quote