View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #5
bltrolian

Hi, I am new here. I would like to say it is nice to have someone to talk to. I spend a lot of time alone. I am 57 years old and a widow for 3 years. I was married for 34 years and raised 2 kids, and now have 4 grand kids. They are so wonderful. I have a dog who is my life now. I got a job about 3 months ago that I am struggling with, because I am the oldest of the group I am in. The younger ones treat me pretty harsh but I have to work to pay my bills. I did not have any life insurance on my husband because of his diabetes, so I am struggling. I try to eat less so I can buy gas to go to work. I do not go out because of the finances, I also do all of my yard and house work. Pretty proud I replaced the garbage disposal all by my self. I would some advice on how I could make the days worth living. I don't have any friends to speak of because I had put so much time into taking care of my husband for years before he died. The kids are so busy with their lives, I don't want to bother them. So any ideas on how to meet people would be well recieved. It is nice to meet you all.
Linda
bltrolian is offline   Reply With Quote