View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #2
Synful_Poet

Iím so sorry youíve had to go through such an ordeal, and alone with no one to turn to at that. Your partnersí behavior has nothing to do with you at all. Itís more likely his way of controlling the situation. Itís his issue and he is in the wrong!!

I know itís very difficult to have to think about, but you need to get yourself and your children out of that situation. Iím sorry, dear, but odds are its only going to get worse. I know you love this man (or the man he used to be) but not only is he hurting you, heís hurting the children as well. Iím sure youíve heard that children who grow up in abusive homes often become abusers or get involved with an abusive person. Iím not trying to preach; Iím sure thatís what it sounds like but I really only want you to be safe and happy.

Please don't think to hurt yourself and don't listen to your partner. There is always a way to make things better and, I know, with him constantly putting you down, it can be really hard to see that. But you have to try because your children would in no way be better off without you.

Iím sure youíre a wonderful mother and that your kids love you bunches and bunches. You are a strong woman to have put with such horrible things for such a long time. And you are right, no oneÖ..absolutely NO ONE deserves to be treated the way you have been.

I wish you lots of luck and happiness (eventually you will find it).