Thread: DanceWOW
View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2001, 12:46 AM   #1
DanceWOW
Assistant Forum Coordinator

Howdy Ya All! A big Texas Welcome! Thank you for visiting my folder! Come on in, make yourself at home, put your feet up and have a nice glass of Iced Tea.

A little about myself...I have been married for over 30 years, my hubby and I are High School Sweethearts. We were stationed here in San Antonio in July 1996, and have decided to make this our home. My hubby retired from the USAF in October of 1998 after 20 years.

We have two kids, both over 20. Our daughter, has two kids, a son and a daughter. Our son, he’s in the USAF.

We are originally from Ohio and moved to Tennessee two weeks after we got married. The USAF has given us the pleasure of living in Texas, North Dakota, Missouri, Colorado, New Mexico and now back to Texas. In my spare time I love to read, sing, dance, do crafty things and chat in WOW-WomensSpace.

Most of you know me as Allie in WOW-WomensSpace. I enjoy chatting and making new friends. Not many people can say they have friends from all over the world. WOW-WomensSpace is a very special place for me; it has helped me through some hard times. I feel very proud and honored to be a part of the WOW.