View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2001, 09:25 AM   #67
shergo

LiamFan, I know I shouldn't weigh myself more than once a week, but I had to check out my new scales last night. I'm glad that I did and that I had my daughter try them too or I would think they were broken! Last night I weighed exactly what I had weighed at the doctor's, but this morning I was 6 pounds lighter. Just to make sure, I had C weigh herself again, and she was 1 pound lighter. Is it really possible that I could have lost that much water weight overnight? I know I bloat, but that is ridiculous! LOL Anyway, I will resist the temptation to weigh myself again for a few days. My new scale is really cool, though. :-)

I only walked this morning because a friend was supposed to be here at 9:00 to work on my bathroom. However, he hasn't shown up yet. :-( I had to increase the distance of my walk because I walked the amount I did yesterday and the day before in only 10 minutes! So I went down the hill and looped around another street. I must be walking much faster, but it didn't feel like it. I'm going to use my hand weights now, then get back to work on my cleaning. See y'all!