View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2001, 09:25 AM   #67
LiamFan, I know I shouldn't weigh myself more than once a week, but I had to check out my new scales last night. I'm glad that I did and that I had my daughter try them too or I would think they were broken! Last night I weighed exactly what I had weighed at the doctor's, but this morning I was 6 pounds lighter. Just to make sure, I had C weigh herself again, and she was 1 pound lighter. Is it really possible that I could have lost that much water weight overnight? I know I bloat, but that is ridiculous! LOL Anyway, I will resist the temptation to weigh myself again for a few days. My new scale is really cool, though. :-)

I only walked this morning because a friend was supposed to be here at 9:00 to work on my bathroom. However, he hasn't shown up yet. :-( I had to increase the distance of my walk because I walked the amount I did yesterday and the day before in only 10 minutes! So I went down the hill and looped around another street. I must be walking much faster, but it didn't feel like it. I'm going to use my hand weights now, then get back to work on my cleaning. See y'all!

shergo is offline   Reply With Quote