Thread: Working at Home
View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2001, 12:12 AM   #13
angelfacephx

Talking I love working at home:)

I run 2 businesses from my home, all while my little one is sleeping. If I worked while she was awake that would befeat the perpuse of me being home. Any way here is my add It goes into what I do alittle more

I MADE OVER $500 MY FIRST WEEK!!! While my little girl sleeps!!!!
No kidding!!!!!! I am an at work home mom of 19 month old little girl, We finger painted, colored, played with her blocks, danced and even played outside for a while. I do this everyday, I have plenty of time to play with my 18 month old little girl. The best thing is I also bring home money while playing with her. I am sure you want to know how I play all day and still make money! I run two different businesses from my home (ahhhh 2 businesses how in the heck do I do any thing else) Well my first business is the M.O.M Team and this is the second. I just added the second and it has taken off like a rocket and all I do is en extra 30mins of posting. I had to get the second till the first takes
off once I get my base with set I am set for life!!! Until then this pays the bills you know what I mean. This is not a get rich quick scam it is real work for real money, You can make $500 a week part time $900 full time, lets be honest and not waist either of our time. Serious inquires only at : chrisnjeri@qwest.net
angelfacephx is offline   Reply With Quote