Thread: Working at Home
View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2001, 12:11 PM   #26
Jendoc

Great advice Merrill!

To answer Liamfan and Wageslave, we sure can tell you more about it here. It just gets a bit lengthy, so I will try to keep it brief while explaining the most I can.

Okay, The first big thing is this is the real deal. I'm not here to convince anyone of anything. We don't believe in trying to push anyone into our team that would make for
many unhappy people! I have been with The MOM Team for almost 8 months. I have been getting paid every month since I started, so I know I know it's for real.

Our Team is made up mostly of moms although we have dads and others too. The team is really there for support. We train each other, mentor each other and support each other
in any way we can. I have made many wonderful friends in the last 8 months, I am happy to say.

We work with an exceptional company that is in the Wellness business. The company is called Melaleuca. We can not mention the name in advertising due to one bad apple
several years ago. I am not advertising here, so I can mention our company name now. We are in the business of financial wellness, physical wellness and mental wellness.

We are a catalog shopping company that manufactures and distributes environmentally safe, non-toxic, non-poisonous household consumables. They use Tea Tree Oil in all of
their products to make them safer and healthier for the consumer.

What we do with The MOM Team is called Consumer Direct Marketing. It differs from MLM by way that we don't actually sell, stock or deliver the products. We refer people to
the company to do their own personal shopping and we earn a residual income from it.

I feel like I am helping people personally. To me it's more than money. I am informing people about toxic chemicals that are in most homes today in our cleaning and personal
care products. For more on toxic products in your home you can do some research here:
http://momsforeverhome.homestead.com/index.html

There are some great links to other sites on there too.

The compensation plan is lengthy as well, so I'm going to leave that out before this gets too long. I will say there is a $29 "start up". I hate that phrase. The cost does cover a business kit that explains everything in detail. We do not ask for that before giving more info. In fact we expect people to research our company before starting. It is also 100% refundable. I know this is brief, but I hope it gave you an overview of what we do with the MOM Team. If not let me know. I don't want anyone to have the wrong idea about us!

" Never be afraid to try something new: Professionals built the Titanic, And amateurs built the Ark."