Thread: Working at Home
View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2001, 07:36 PM   #46
drsharry

Talking Wow! I am impressed!

Hi, My name is Danielle, and I am new to these boards. I not too long ago became a MOM team member, as several of you are, and I am so excited about the opportunity! I have been an at home mom for about 2 years now, and my husband is working two jobs to support that. It means he doesn't get to spend much time with our girls though, and so I ventured out searching for something that didn't interfere with family, but could eventually allow him to quit his second job! I nearly gave up, when I stumbled upon MOM team. I am so glad I did! Not only am I helping my family I am helping other families just like mine to become healthier and to reach their goals financially. If any of you have any ideas on how I can help build my business, I would love to hear it...I have virtually no experience online.
P.S. I think those of you who are managing kids and one or more home businesses are tremendous! It takes a lot of creativity to integrate your family into a business venture without letting anything suffer. If you have any tips for me, please, feel free to email or post!