Thread: Working at Home
View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2001, 08:20 PM   #47
DrHilieWho

Feedback for angelfacephx

This is a quote from angelfacephx's webpage:

"If you would like to learn how to market your own business on the internet ... then please give us an email with your Name, Phone# and the best time to call you. We'll contact you..... to explain to you what we are doing and let you decide if this is something that you would like to do."

(I didn't add the ... by the way.)

How can you teach internet marketing skills to people when you can't clearly explain your own business online? You have to prove you have the experience to teach before anyone will trust you. I certainly wouldn't recommend the business from what I've seen.

I will say again, YOU NEED TO USE SOME TYPE OF SPELL CHECK. It does make a difference on how people view you and your business. The importance you place on building your foundation tells people how long they can count on you to make them a priority. This is the second reason I wouldn't recommend your business.

I'm beginning to think this is some kind of joke...trying to see how many people will inquire about your business even though the ads are comically flawed and placed where they aren't wanted. LOL It wouldn't shock me one bit now that I think of it!