Thread: Weight Loss
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2011, 11:44 PM   #200
Minou
Minou

LiamFan,
Great to hear that you are doing so well. I know it is hard to get those pounds off. For me, I decide to approach it all as if I were an athlete. Looking at food to see if is good for my athletic body or not. If is was, I'd eat it. If not, I'd promise myself I could have some later. That "later" was forgotten within about 15 min. and I did not have the craving anymore. The other thing was I has set a goal. I wanted to look great enough to do modeling.
Well, I worked and worked. And I did it. I had a modeling gig. Just one which was enough.
I don't know what your body type is, but if it is anything like mine, it will take a lot of hard work for a few months of no weight lose. Then, all of a sudden, bang, it melts off.
Don't be discouraged about that, just keep going. You are getting fitter and "loosening up the fat". See it as your next pet project and learn everything and everything you need to know.
Last summer I fell and injured myself. I could not go to the gym. I'm still not back, but I started to walk again. My plan is to go back end of April and I'm working on the plan at the moment. To get some endurance because after almost a year I'm out of shape. But, I'm not worried, because I now know what to do and in about 3-4 months I'll bwe back in top shape- just like before the injury.
Good luck!
Keep me informed. I'm rooting for you!
Minou is offline   Reply With Quote