View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2009, 01:36 PM   #128
awesome cookie lady
crazymomma's Avatar
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Leechburgh, PA
Posts: 1,945
Hon, while you are at work grab the phone book and look up the number to the local ywca. They will put you in touch or have some one there to help you get out. You have already done the bravest thing by looking for help. No one need to be treated the way you are. Step 2 is tell them you need a save place as you are being abused you have no car and no money. they will help you get to a safe house. Then, call your local police. Tell them what is going on and ask them if someone can met you at home and help you to remove your and your son's thing. It won't be much just what you can carry. then,once you are in a save place do what they tell you. Don't give out the phone number where you are don't contact you abuser.and it will be hard but after you learn to be on your own and not have some one there always finding fault with life will be so much better.
With hugs prays and warm wishes, best of luck and let us know how you make out. As I said this is a great place to kind friends and people who care and have been in your shoes. Trust me, I'm one.
It feels like home to me. Bonnie Rhatt
crazymomma is offline   Reply With Quote