Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Romantic Relationships

Old July 2nd, 2001, 03:41 PM   #1
MistsOfSpring

Hi...I have been trying to come up with ways to meet new people, in particular men for dating. I've been having a terrible time with it, and I thought maybe someone out there would have some suggestions. In my case I'm 27 and looking for Mr. Right hopefully...any ideas for where he might be hiding?
MistsOfSpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2001, 12:19 AM   #2
Stophie

Number 1 word of advice:
Stop Looking!!

I am 31 and happily single (tho that wasn't always the case as many ppl in WS know.)
I have forever and always said "I'm not looking for Mr. Right, I'm waiting for him to find me." I am very much enjoying all the Stophie Time I have right now. It allows me to focus on ME-my career, my friends, my soul.
But I guess that doesn't help you locate men to date does it? lol Hmmmm...I guess it really depends on what kind of man you are interested in. Personally, I have found that I can meet interesting ppl (men and women) just about anywhere. I'm not beneath striking up conversation with ppl in the check-out line at the store, salespeople behind the counter, people I meet at work (I manage a restaurant), etc. I never go anywhere without my business cards either. I invite everyone to come see me at the restaurant. I have made many new friends this way. Would I date any of these people? Who knows? I'd rather make them a friend first so I can get to know them better and cross that bridge if and when I get to it.

Good luck (((((((((((((MistOfSpring))))))))))))))
Stophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2003, 10:29 PM   #3
IZZY

Smile HEED ADVICE

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE LOOK FOR WHAT
YOU WANT. NOW THINK, WHAT YOU SEEK HAS BEEN SOUGHT BY EVERYONE RAISED HERE, WITH MIXED RESULTS. MY ADVICE IS DO WHAT EVERY, EVERY CLEAR MINDED WOMAN WILL DO GO WITH THE FLOW, RIDE WITH THE TIDE, AND KEEP A CLEAR PERSPECTIVE, THINK BIG. YOU CAN DO IT , YOU'LL BE
SEEING RESULTS IF YOU ARE HONEST.
IZZY is offline   Reply With Quote