Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Politics

Old August 6th, 2006, 10:42 PM   #31
LiamFan!

It is ironic....but it doesn't surprise me. The man has shown himself to be a hypocrite all along.
Old August 8th, 2006, 03:29 PM   #32
rjsfeminist

That's a fact, Liam.

I live in FL, where good ol' "Little Bro" is governor. Right after Bush moved into the WHite House in 2001, bumper stickers cropped up down here that read, "It ain't over 'til your brother counts the votes."
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2006, 05:05 PM   #33
LiamFan!

Ha! Perfect.

He better not run for president...I think we've had far enough Bushes for one lifetime.
Old August 10th, 2006, 04:24 PM   #34
rjsfeminist

Amen to that!
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2007, 08:01 PM   #35
Sabra

I am opposed to this war, but I will not remove my support from the military who is fighting this war. Why? you ask, because I remember all to well how the vets were treated during Vietnam, one of them being one I loved more than anything in this world.

I am angry and irritated because this man who is president I did not vote for nor did the majority of Americans. I wonder often if this war in Irag is anything but dubya's personal agenda.
Sabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2007, 03:33 PM   #36
web2007

Yes, our country is in big trouble. Most people are not aware of the incredible political activities and policies that Bush has done to sabbatoge our freedom and our country. I listen to a radio show every night, Coast to Coast AM with a variety of topics. One of the regular guests is Jerome Corsi, who researchs and writes on the status of the world and the U.S.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=57369
Old August 30th, 2007, 07:31 PM   #37
LiamFan!

Is Corsi critical of Bush's positions? It would be interesting since he was a big part of the Swiftboat fiasco that fought John Kerry's election.

(Edited to add: Ahh...just did a little bit of searching and see that Corsi is indeed critical of Bush...for not being conservative enough!)
Old April 21st, 2008, 07:32 PM   #38
Lilly

I had to do a double take when I looked in this thread. It's hard to believe we're still in Iraq after 5 years. Then again, maybe not.

I hope I don't step on anyone's foot, or put my foot in my mouth when I say I don't see our situation changing until we make a change in the Whitehouse.

I often wonder when the people of this country will say enough is enough. Or will they still support those who put us in this mess while they collect unemployment or face foreclosure on their homes.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote