Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Romantic Relationships

Old June 3rd, 2008, 08:27 PM   #1
Girlinlove65
University_Girl65

Location: alberta Canada i rent out a beach front house with my boyfriend
Drifting Apart

I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year and a half now, at first we would go on dates and he would be very charming and it was really great. Now in the last month he's barely touched me or even kissed me i trust him and doubt hes cheating on me but i cant help but wonder whats wrong. its like hes drifting from me and we keep getting farther apart almost like a wall was erected between us. I don't know what to do, is it me?

Jackie
Girlinlove65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2008, 09:03 PM   #2
NotSocrazyJoJo

Maybe he is just going thru something. Hace you talked to him about it??
Old June 3rd, 2008, 09:25 PM   #3
Girlinlove65
University_Girl65

Yes

I asked him if something was wrong or if he was having trouble and he said he was fine. It feels like he's avoiding me and when we are together it feels like a heavy atmosphere is around us.
Old June 4th, 2008, 09:24 AM   #4
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

It's not you. He maybe has just gotten too comfortable with things. I am going through the same thing. He hasn't touched me in months. I don't know why and he won't talk about it. So, I figure I'd give him space. 1 of 2 things will happen. He'll turn to me or he'll turn away. Either way, I'm okay with it.
Old June 4th, 2008, 02:15 PM   #5
Girlinlove65
University_Girl65

Well i hope he doesn't turn his back on me in, i give him space but i think waiting for him is the hardest. i wouldn't mind giving him a slap on the head and tell to cheer up but i've been backing off lately so i hope he looks at me.
Old June 8th, 2008, 01:05 PM   #6
Dreamer20
Dreamer20

If I were you I would take matters in my own hands...Plan a romantic weekend or even just a night for the two of you and see what happens from there. Somtimes guys want us girls to be the ones showing them the type of attention we expect them to always give to us. Maybe by doing this it will help to spark that romance/passion/etc that comes in the beginning of all relationships...Think of planning this as a way to start fresh
Dreamer20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2008, 05:35 PM   #7
Girlinlove65
University_Girl65

hard weekend

My Girlfriend said the exact same thing and i just tried it this week seems you two think alike. i asked him to take the weekend off and he agreed too. we spent the whole day together and i made a great dinner i needed alittle help but i won. after i spiced things up with sex and dessert my girlfriend even helped me pick out a new set of lingerie and he was fantastic it was like all the build up went away. Come Sunday he made me breakfast which surprised me since he hasn't done so in months. we relaxed on Sunday stayed in side and spent time being lazy he was really energetic we even did it in the shower which was really fun. Today Though when he came home from work he returned to avoiding me he was alittle more caring and close but its like the guy has a switch that was turned off in him. I confronted him today and he said i was paranoid which wanted me to give him a nice one right in the you know. My friends even agree that he's been acting strange lately and when they visited on sunday they said he was back to normal but when monday came and my friend who works with him told how he just turned back to being arrogant i wondered if my hard work was for nothing. I love him and all but sometimes right now i want to bust his balls for being so damn self centered. His work aint stressful considering he landed his dream job and is happy about it but i cant stop wondering about it but i'm thinking enoughs enough and just let it be if he wants to play hard ball i'll give him one right up the ass. (Pardon my language)