Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Romantic Relationships

Old April 8th, 2009, 09:14 PM   #1
candi_moss

Exclamation After an affair

hi....i got married last year june to the man of my dreams, we had been dating 3 years and have 2 girls together... but 3 months after we were married, i had an affair that lasted 3 months....it was more of me playin out a fantasy life with this other guy....but needless to say, it severly damaged our relationship....my husband forgave me, but said he can never forget......just the other day he told me he doesn't feel the same way about me and he's not happy anymore.....he says he's only staying for the kids....i think our relationship has a good chance if we can just work past this....and just so you know....i'm truly sorry for what i did and i realize it was a big stupid mistake....any ideas to help save my marriage?????
candi_moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2009, 05:49 PM   #2
PoohsBigSister
Long Live WOW!!

COUNSELING!!!!! seriously, you need an impartial third party to help you two through it. It may or may not work, but i'd suggest it to him.

good luck.
Old May 1st, 2009, 08:45 AM   #3
Cleo

I know I'm coming in late to this discussion. But just want to say that PoohsBigSister's advice is very good.

If the two of you can have a real and ongoing communication about your marriage, it will at least inform what you're going to do next. He is obviously very hurt and it would be good to use someone who is independent to help you through this.

All the best.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote