Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Romantic Relationships

Old September 22nd, 2010, 01:54 PM   #1
vimarie

Unhappy debating with myself

Hi I am new on here and just really needed some advice. My husband and I have been married for 4 years and in those 4 years the only things we have ever really fought about is money and my mother. But lately that is not the case. For the last month or so he has been really angry about everything. We have 3 children and I only work part time so I don't make a lot of money. Anything that makes him angry seems to be my fault because I don't work enough and I don't keep the house clean enough. Even his bad days at work seem to be my fault. Don't get me wrong he is a very good and loving man, it's just recently he has been in a really bad mood. Then last week I was looking through the pictures on the cell phone just because I was bored and I found a video of him doing something to himself. I was immediately terrified, I mean why would that be there. So I clicked on it and found out it had been sent out as video mail to one of his female co-workers. I was devastated. I immediately confronted him, not quietly I migh
vimarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2010, 02:11 PM   #2
vimarie

Unhappy debating with myself cont

t add, and he explained that yes he had taken the video but that he hadn't meant to send it he must have accidentally pressed send instead of cancel, that he didn't know what he was thinking he was being stupid and that the entire reason for it was because the co-worker had expressed an interest in having threesomes with married couples and he thought it sounded like fun. He then continued on to say that physically nothing happened and that he hadn't intended to hurt me and didn't want to lose me. He promised never to talk to her again and I recently found out she switched to nights. I forgave him because I believe at least most of what he told me is true but now I am having trouble trusting him. No matter what his intentions were there is no excuse for what he did and I don't know if I trust it won't happen again. I don't know what to do.
vimarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:36 PM   #3
Rainbowville

Vimarie, sorry to hear that. Its tough out there though and I would say you need to stick it out and make it work. Sit down with him and see what he is missing from the relationship because he is. That story is pure b.s. he absolutely meant to send it. Just try to get him to come forward, don't beat him up but honest communication is whats needed to diagnose your relationship issues and move forward. Good luck!
Rainbowville is offline   Reply With Quote