Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > Hobbies and Leisure Activities > Reading & Writing

Old February 5th, 2003, 06:00 PM   #91
annebebe

Her hero emerged, holding a dishevelled and very limp man by the neck.
"Meet, Carlos", he said, inclining towards his silent companion. "He is well known to us, and I am surprised that he has struck so early in the cruise. He uses the rotten meat to keep people away. They go to complain about the smell, while he does his work."
Marian backed against the corridor wall to let them pass.
"Thanks so much", she called to the back of the sailor, who was moving away towards the next corner. "Em, eh", I can't let him go, she thought. "I......the meat?", she shouted. "What should I do?"
"Best thing is to get away from it, until I can get it removed. Why don't you come with us? You'll be quite safe."
She fell in, on the opposite side to Carlos, thinking how lucky she was that her saviour happened to appear just at the right time............!
Old February 11th, 2003, 03:12 PM   #92
annebebe

Well, I guess this story has died, poor Marian! You guys are into violence more than romance!?!
Anyone interested in starting an Emma Peel adventure? I saw the original Avengers recently. Diana Rigg has so much class! And the clothes.........!!!
Old February 11th, 2003, 08:38 PM   #93
LiamFan!

I wouldn't bury the story yet....personally, I've been down with the flu and not in the mood to write, read or do anything...

But if you want to start a new one, that's fine, too.
Old July 25th, 2005, 12:51 AM   #94
sunny unicorn

The man in the black treanch coat ran down the dark ally.He tried to stay in the shadows were he couldn't be spotted.
The package had to get though. Even if it cost him everything. There were lives on the line. Mostly his.
The ally was mostly deserted. Excpet for the cats rummaging though the trashcans.
He stepped on one.It let out an enormous meow and hissed.
Did anyone here the sound? Was he stopped even before he got to the half way point? He looked arond and that is when he saw.....
sunny unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2011, 12:54 PM   #95
Elusive Unicorn

I used to love playing here.It is sad to see this place unused. Maybe a new story would help. Me dust the poor place and frees it from dust bunnies.
Elusive Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2011, 01:03 PM   #96
Elusive Unicorn

New story starter

She ran though the froset. Her feet not makeing a sound. He would be waiting by the lock for her. He would always wait for her or so she hoped. Suddenly she could hear the baying of hounds. Her father had discovered her missing from the keep. Why hadn't her maid covered for her? They were suposed to be friends. They had known each other since they were seven. Surely Berrtie didn't betray her! Or had she?
Elusive Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #97
Elusive Unicorn

Would love to start doing this tread again.What happened to all th writers we used to have come in here?