Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > Hobbies and Leisure Activities > Games, Jokes & Other Fun Stuff

Old January 23rd, 2010, 10:42 AM   #16
IRISH_EYES_99

lol
Old February 23rd, 2010, 10:53 PM   #17
jim-bathrobes

its really very interesting thread
Old February 24th, 2010, 10:53 AM   #18
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Something to make you smile!

Have a great day!
Old March 9th, 2010, 08:47 PM   #19
rjsfeminist

Another story about my kid brother. When G__ was 4, he managed to break his leg and needed a modified double cast: full cast on broken leg, cast on other thigh, with a bar between the 2 to get the right angle for the leg to heal.

We had a VW Beetle with a sun roof. Mom had to go to the laundromat. Once the clothes were in the washer, she drove around w/G__ in the car. (She didn't want to carry this heavy 4 year old with a heavy cast into the laundromat, so this was a way to keep him occupied.)

So, they stop back to put the clothes in the dryer, and G__ tries crawling down the sidewalk from the car (he wanted to help Mom). She carries him back to the car. This happened three times before the stuff is in the dryer.

Well, they go to pick up the now dry stuff. Mom promises G__ that if he stays in the car (rather than drag himself along on his stomach to follow her), she'll buy him an ice cream cone on the way home. After locking G__ in the car (sun-roof open...she was only going to be a minute), she grabs the 2 baskets of clothes and comes out to find a gathering crowd on the sidewalk. G__ has propped himself upright in the car, arms crossed on the roof, his head and upper body out the sunroof. He is yelling, "Ladies and Yentlemen (he had problems with the letters G and L), I'm a poor yttle boy with a broken yeg. My mommy locked me in the car and wouldn't yet me hep her with the yaundry. I YIKE TO HEP! She won't yet me hep her!"

Laundry gets tossed into the car, G__ gets pulled back into the car, they leave...and NO ICE CREAM FOR THE POOR YTTLE BOY WHO JUST WANTED TO HEP!!!
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2010, 09:36 AM   #20
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

LOL (((((rjfeminist)))))) Sounds something my baby brother would do! Thanks for sharing!
Have a better day today than yesterday!
Old March 16th, 2010, 12:29 PM   #21
rjsfeminist

I think most of us have funny family stories.
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2010, 02:41 AM   #22
james001

hahahaha.. this thread really makes me laugh
james001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2010, 11:47 AM   #23
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Tis what its for and helps us to get out of the doldrums of our lives for a wee bit.
Old January 11th, 2011, 08:07 PM   #24
Elusive Unicorn

Kitty Helps

I'm talking about my older cat. She is aroud five or six I think.

Kitty helps in the morning by cleaning the tub. At lest thats what I think she is doing in the tub almost every morning. When you see here in there she runs out. In this way kitty helps when I have to pee early in the moerning. Apparently tripping me into the bathroom get me there faster. Kitty helps by demanding to be let out ten minutes before the kids go out the door to get on the bus. Kitty helps me relax and read my book by beating on me with her paw until I pet her. Kitty helps with dinner too. When I open a can of anything I must be opening tuna so she can have the jucie. Of corse when I tell her its not, I get the look. Kitty helps to make the bed too. Just when I get the blanket almost where I want it she jumps up and lays down on the bed. Finaly kitty helps me go to bed. When I sit on the bed she paws at me. It must not be bedtime it must be pet time.