Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Family Issues

Old July 2nd, 2008, 06:51 PM   #1
RockinGal

Family starting rumors?

Has anyone in your family ever started a rumor about you? I like my family but I can't trust any of them.
RockinGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2009, 07:43 AM   #2
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Well no but the rumor(s) in the town where I live has caused major upheaval and harm. My husband of 14 years decided to believe a rumor than me. This is his reason other than we are "fighting" which he usually starts the fights by the way, for him to now have a girlfriend. If we have another fight, he is leaving me. He couldnt tell me to my face around 4 p.m. but did it in a text message. He expects me to drop him and etc. To get a job, like I havent been looking for the last two years. Geesh! It has caused my youngest son to get violent and ignorant towards me. This was due to the rumors I am leaving my husband for a friend who is male. I know said friend would like to "hook up" with me, yet I dont or wont. I have several friends keeping an "eye" on me. Making sure that I eat and take my meds. Right now I dont want to talk to him. He broke his promise. He expects to eat his cake and icing too. Well I dont agree with that. Hence, my life as I know it is on thin ice, but not of my making. So please dont bash me for whatever. I just cant take it right now. I am doing the best I can. So now you all know what is what with me.
Have a great day!
Old December 13th, 2009, 06:07 PM   #3
rjsfeminist

(((Wolfie))) It sounds like you are having a really, really horrible time!
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2009, 12:59 PM   #4
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Um yeah....((((((((Rjfeminist))))))))
Old December 17th, 2009, 06:23 PM   #5
rjsfeminist

You're not in (or near) Florida, are you?
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2009, 09:02 PM   #6
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Nope
Old August 30th, 2010, 12:11 AM   #7
donnaj8887

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf_angel View Post
Well no but the rumor(s) in the town where I live has caused major upheaval and harm. My husband of 14 years decided to believe a rumor than me. This is his reason other than we are "fighting" which he usually starts the fights by the way, for him to now have a girlfriend. If we have another fight, he is leaving me. He couldnt tell me to my face around 4 p.m. but did it in a text message. He expects me to drop him and etc. To get a job, like I havent been looking for the last two years. Geesh! It has caused my youngest son to get violent and ignorant towards me. This was due to the rumors I am leaving my husband for a friend who is male. I know said friend would like to "hook up" with me, yet I dont or wont. I have several friends keeping an "eye" on me. Making sure that I eat and take my meds. Right now I dont want to talk to him. He broke his promise. He expects to eat his cake and icing too. Well I dont agree with that. Hence, my life as I know it is on thin ice, but not of my making. So please dont bash me for whatever. I just cant take it right now. I am doing the best I can. So now you all know what is what with me.
Have a great day!
Good post. I appreciate it!
Old November 28th, 2010, 02:42 AM   #8
james001

Just don't mind them. Let's hope that your family rumor turns out to be true!
james001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2010, 11:32 AM   #9
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Curious James why would you say something like that?
Old January 15th, 2011, 11:51 PM   #10
chajan14

Quote:
Originally Posted by james001 View Post
Just don't mind them. Let's hope that your family rumor turns out to be true!
It should be.. Nah! Just don't mind them.

People like that aren't worth your effort. And if you're worried about people believing those rumors, you have to know that there's no need for you to explain to people who love you because they are the ones who know you by heart.
chajan14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2011, 07:49 PM   #11
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Thanks chajan14 unfortunately those who should know me aka love me dont believe me. Hence I am looking for my needle in a haystack and once I do poof I am gone. Hugs
Old January 24th, 2011, 07:55 PM   #12
ScornedWoman

In this lifetime, you will witness times when you feel your family has turned on; the best thing for you to do is hold your head up high and show them that you still love them, no matter what. However, you're not entitled to kiss anyones behind either, so the best thing to do is be yourself vand don't worry about it...this too shall pass!
ScornedWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2011, 09:25 PM   #13
Elusive Unicorn

((((((((((Wolfie))))))))) You hubby needs his but kicked hard. I wish you all the best on the hard road that you are traveling on. I hope in the end it leads you to true happiness.