Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Romantic Relationships

Old February 22nd, 2011, 02:24 AM   #31
JANE20/20

Hi JoJo10....I read you post....and I'm going to say...... listen to what he tells you about what he wants....and don't try to change that....because often we as women set our designs on a man....and have all these fantasies playing in our minds....and then go after the guy trying to make him commit.....and resort to becoming a contortionist in the bedroom...doing everything in the Karma Sutra.....and then when he says that....I told you that I didn't want a relationship...and the sexcapades are over....and then he moves on....and then we're in the dark....and depressed mending a broken heart.......

So I say keep it as a friendship....and don't sleep with him...alot of times...when men say I'm not looking for a relationship....that's code for....I want to hang out with you and have sex...and enjoy having all the benifits of having a relationship without actually having one...whenever a man tells you that....tell him that you are abstaining from sex....and see how fast he moves on...(and let him go)...that phrase will thin the herd...trust me....lol.....and if he doesn't move on or continue to try and get you into bed...then keep him as a friend......
JANE20/20 is offline   Reply With Quote