Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > About Being a Woman > Lesbians Online

Old March 9th, 2003, 05:20 PM   #16
Clara

Oh my goodness! Minty, you and Random have been together for so long now! I am so impressed and very happy for you both! I love the picture it is really great! The Conflict phase, in any relationship is difficult to deal with. I am a bi- female sharing my life with my husband and we go through these lesbian stages ourselves.

Hope all is going well and that you are all very happy and satisfied!

Clara
Old March 10th, 2003, 12:04 AM   #17
Clara is my name

Smile Minty

Oh my GAWD! You two are so cute! I cannot believe that all this time, you have stayed together! That is power and beauty! I am so happy for you Minty! I have read you post about your date and I just chuckle as I remember what it was like from Random's side when you two first met! It seems that it is meant to be!
Old March 13th, 2003, 06:11 PM   #18
MintyFemme2

Clara .. you mis interpreted what I was sayin . I said I don't realy see the "conflict" stage. I still don't. Random and I are still very romantic . There is alot of love in our relationship and ALWAYS will be. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful woman to love me as I love her. We still go on our dates.. I think they have changed a little. For example for our second anniversary we had 2 dates.. a "family date" tha included Sallvie and the zoo. Later on it was just Random and I .. we went to a very romantic restraunt.
I look back to the first time Random and I went out of town on an overnight date. Sallvie had spent serval overnights with his God mom so it wasn't that I didn't trust her. I was just worried that we was so far away. I enjoyed the time I spent with Boo , but as soonas we were near a phone I called and checked . Now I look forward to our little romantic get aways .
Old May 10th, 2005, 04:11 AM   #19
maddussar

Quote:
Originally posted by QuietWOW
I once heard that you know if you've been on a lesbian date if you wake up the next morning and a U-haul has pulled into your driveway...LOL.

How do you know if you are on a date? How do you ask a woman out on a date? Where do you meet these women? Please share your insight and funny stories.

maddussar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2005, 09:36 PM   #20
MintyFemme2

Peggy and I had our last date a few days before her surgery. We went out with friends for dinner and then to our bar and watched a drag show. Before the show began I danced for Peggy and she got so much happiness. Our friends looked at us like we were nuts.
I won't have another date with my Peggy. I know in time I will prob go to "our" bar and it will hurt like all because I won't have any one to watch me dance nor anyone to dance for. I loved Peggy and I know in my heart of hearts I will never be able to have dates with anyone else as I had with Peggy. I will treasure always dates with Peggy. I miss her so much and know she is in no more pain.
Old May 30th, 2005, 01:51 PM   #21
brede
my new motorcycle

(((Minty))) I've been away for so long that I don't know what happened. I know how much you cared for Peggy. Is there anything I can do for you?
Old December 22nd, 2005, 04:57 PM   #22
janni2525

Smile A Lesbian Date.

A lesbian date for me is a walk around the street. Just window watching. It could be sitting on a bench either in a park talking about anything. A date can also mean eating at any restaurant and going to the movies. Or, you can also rent a movie and buy some popcorn and seat on your couch together watching that movie. It can be like that. What are other things. A date can be a walk on the beach in the summer if you met in the summertime. There are other ways to have a date. You can go to a zoo together and later on take a boat ride around the city. A Lesbian Date can be just about anything. But first of all being friends first.
janni2525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2007, 12:10 PM   #23
serendipity

Exclamation

Lesbian dating as we all know is hard, since we delicately dance around each other for awhile. I have been out of my 7 year relationship for a year and getting ready to date. I thought I'd take the direct approach. I asked her for dinner. At dinner, she wondered where our mutual friend was. I told her we might bump into her later, but I asked her out alone because I felt this was a date (brave, direct...). She hung her head and got pink. (maybe good, maybe bad, i thought). I asked her what this meant. She said, Oh, you probably didn't know, I like Liz, i.e., my best friend! I laughed and was very relaxed. She said she was embarassed. I told her to relax and enjoy her dinner, and that she might want to speak to Liz about it. Oh, well, it gave me good experience about being direct, otherwise we could have pussy-footed around each other for months!
serendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5th, 2007, 06:46 AM   #24
Lila060506

I've often been in the situation of thinking I was just going to a concert or a play etc. with a friend, and the friend thought it was a date, and it is too easy to lose friends that way. I always say try being "just friends" first.
Lila060506 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2011, 08:54 PM   #25
PinkAmelia

Talking

My first (and only) lesbian date was a movie. Afterwards, we drove to the park and snuck in because it was past closing time. I remember we walked under the trees in the dark holding hands. I should have kissed her, but I didn't. Not sure why not. I think it's because she was too femme for me.
PinkAmelia is offline   Reply With Quote