Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Family Issues

Old January 10th, 2011, 02:34 PM   #46
Elusive Unicorn

<---Bounds into the room and gives big{{{{{{{{{{Wolfie}}}}}}}}}}. Cause she needs them. Gives Wolfie a bottle with a genie init. Tells her to remember not to rub it the wrong way or you will not get your wish.
Then she bounds out of the room---->
Old January 11th, 2011, 12:02 AM   #47
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

Sorry Wolfie, that girl of mine got more energy than she got sense! LOL I for one have missed her here. If she used that energy for good instead of.............. never mind
Old January 11th, 2011, 08:59 AM   #48
Elusive Unicorn

Sigh keeps trying to tell mamma I am the good one.
Patrirk is the not so good one.
Gesh after all this think you would know that.

OIC forgot to tell {{Wolfie}} you to rub outside the bottle not inside. By the way....DO NOT PUT BOTTLE IN THE DISHWASHER!!! Genies just hate when people wash their homes that way.

<----that being said boundig off again
Old January 26th, 2011, 04:36 PM   #49
iampat

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRISH_EYES_99 View Post
WOW! If you can't afford a lawyer try legal aide in your state. You can check out your options there. Is he still living in the house? ((((((((( WolfAngel ))))))))))))) you're a smart lady check out all your resources.
Check it out quickly. You made a referance that he was accusing you of things. Get as much info as you can. When is this person due to have the baby? Has he stopped supporting the household? Make notes, write things done, a journal or a ledger. Have a friend help document things.
Get HELP SOON.
IrishEyes has a good angle. Writing things down in advance will help with evidence down the road. I have had a friend who went through something kind of similar, and she was diligent about writing things down. Because of that, she had a case that allowed her to win most everything in their divorce. I'm not advocating divorce, per se, but it's just the "right" answer for some couples.
iampat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2011, 04:49 PM   #50
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Need to vent so please bear with me here....
Well I am going to have to do this by person(s) ok? Let's see...
The daughter who is 21 had moved back home in June of last year for her husband and her split up. She didnt have her kids due to others snatching them. The grandchildren are fine but dealing with the courts to help her get her children restored to her due to the father's high speed chase and is now incarerated(SP?). Well she usually yelled screamed and etc when she had the kids here on the weekends from friday at 3 til Sunday at 7 p.m. Mind you I would help her out with them as well picking them up and anything else they needed from diapers to appointments. Even helping her since she signed up for school taking her there and back four days a week with no money from her for gas most of the time. She attacked me on January 7th hitting me five times before I lost my temper and went after her. Then she punched me in the face and kicked me in the face as well. She no longer resides with me nor have I seen my grandchildren either.
The Youngest son actually has grown up a bit now sure how long that will last but I am enjoying it while it does.
The guests that were kicked out of their house (renting from her Uncle) half way home (2 hour drive) after the Thanksgiving holidays with four kids and no where to go. Helped get the kids a place to stay. The oldest son ended staying at my house since no one can control him aside from myself. This same child told him Mom he was going to throw a rock at me in my house cause he was mad since I was questioning him on why he got bad grades at school. She told him not to do it. But did she pat him down and take the rock off of him? NO! He threw up and it hit me 2 inches from my elbow left arm. Mom smacked him opened handed and so did I. Said child was taken to Mental Hospital for another evaluation ummm like 8 now. He told others that I PUNCHED him in the face with my fist! Now I have a court summons for this. Mother and my husband has promised me letters to explain what they saw! However Mother wont say her child LIES nor that she saw me hit him with an open hand! OMG! Now these people have moved out. THe room they used hasnt been cleaned up and their stuff is in bags or boxes thru out my house! OMG! Then the woman lies and so does her bf where they were fighting mainly verbally and some physically for over a week and all dayum night! Then they wonder why I am so dayum b*tchy? OMG! Mind you I have put off redoing my house because of others i.e Daugher, grandhildren, guests! You would think they knowing what I want to do would get their crap out of my house. sigh
Now the husband who did what he did last year to my life, actually has been helping. Now the people move out and of course he is helping. Yet you'd think the first night we have the house to ourselves we'd have some "fun" NOPE! Nada! Zilch! And I have been here available, aside from general cleaning, cooking, walking the dogs and taking care of his dad, the other animals and etc.
Now with that said, I couldnt make my yummy dinner last night since industrial freezer went kaput and so did all the meat stuff. So I buy what was needed for dinner tonight to make the yummy meal. FIL and husband is aware of this.....FIL goes out and gets himself a platter from the store. SO making this meal is now wasted since I am the only one going to eat it. Argh!
Hence now sitting here alone waiting for my yummy meal to be done. sigh Also I am heading up North to see the P.I.C. and my newest god-children (Twins Lexy (girl) and Connor (boy))
So as you all can see my life isn't the best yet thanks the games and all of you I am coping. Thank you all! Hugs
/e steps off my soap box
Old February 6th, 2011, 07:16 PM   #51
Jennifer23
Jennifer23

Wolfie, I don't even know what to say. I've never had to deal with a situation like that. I really can't give you advice, aside from saying that you have to take one day at a time.
If you have a good day, then pray for another one. When I pray at night, the first thing I say is "God, thank you for today and tomorrow if you give it to me." When I'm down I try to think of those that are worse off than I am. I've seen those people and somehow they manage to smile. You're going through a horrible time now, but hopefully it will get better for you! It almost has to.
Jennifer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2011, 09:14 AM   #52
Elusive Unicorn

<---- into the room. {{{{{{{{{Wolfie}}}}}}}}
/me would give you the rocket that was plaining on putting politions on but.... dang those NASA cutbacks. You could of used to send people to da moon.

I hope your visit goes well. Please don't tell me that I gave you a defective genie. I sware that shadey salesman told me it was good to go. /me sjould have know better that to trust someone who went poof after sale was complete.

I pray things get better for you. I will not say things can't get any worse because thats when they do. Just lijke in the movuies when they say what else can go wrong and something worse happens.
Wolfie you have a great day.
/me out of the room.
Old February 8th, 2011, 09:21 AM   #53
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Thank you (((( Jennifer and Elusive )))) Kind words! Just remember how life is and dont take it for granted! I sure dont! I am thankful for this website and all of you! Hugs
Old February 12th, 2011, 10:20 AM   #54
Elusive Unicorn

{{{{{{{{{Wolfie}}}}}}}}} we are greatful you are here. I am very greatful as many of the ones that were here before when I was here I do not see around any more.
Life is a gift. There are blessing in everyday things if you know where to look. Miracles happen all the time we just don't notice anymore.
So celebrate life. Even when we are down. As far as we know you only go around once.....maybe. Be happy for the good things life has to offer.Cope with the bad the best you can. Then hope for a better tomorrow.
to all the wonderful roomies.
/me out of the room.
Old April 30th, 2011, 03:31 PM   #55
sistergirl

Boy, you sure have a full plate and lots of left overs...I suppose if I were you I would want to eliminate the negatives out of my life and that is not always easy when it involves family and would do a lot of praying as suggested here.
sistergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 09:14 AM   #56
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Well

Tis all I can do. One step forward get knocked two steps back. LOL But to update all of you of the latest!
First daughter is back at home but works thru a job agency which pays for the car aka my car's gas and etc.
Second hope to get her a lawyer to get her kids back.
Third I am signed up for school....have a small course for 9 hours in May 2011. Then if all my paperwork i.e. child abuse, criminal background, and etc come thru I hope to start at a local community college for the same course: Phlebotomy! Yay!
Still being treated more or less by husband as the village idiot.
Youngest son stuck on stupid....wanted to kill me like his dad aka my husband wants to do.
Husband complains of the bed we sleep on but he is never here to help with the house hold stuff I want done even though I ask him for help. He just blows me off! Very frustrating on that. SO I believe next I will get a dumpster and just haul the crap to the garbage. If his stuff is first oh well! I am tired of said husband can help everyone else first and I get nada and whatever. Otherwise, I am slowly but steadily moving forward! Yay! Hugs I love ya all!
Old May 5th, 2011, 09:18 PM   #57
rjsfeminist

(((Wolfie))) First off, congrats on heading back to school! That is such a huge step in a good direction. I'm proud of you for that. And let's face it: we both know you are so NOT the village idiot.

That is really rough about your youngest son. How old is he? Any chance of counseling for him?

Your husband sounds so much like my first husband; if my first hadn't died y-e-a-r-s ago (back in the '90s), I'd swear you were married to him...

Keep us posted, Wolfie.
rjsfeminist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2011, 07:49 AM   #58
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Hugs to all of you! LOL My book came in the other day for the 9 hour course for this month. While waiting for the documentation to trickle in. I just hope to get it by May 17, 2011. Keep in touch! Hugs
Old May 8th, 2011, 07:39 AM   #59
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

Happy Mother's Day to all!