Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Getting to know you!

Old March 23rd, 2010, 06:02 AM   #226
omeliok2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf_angel View Post
Hi bessgirl! Welcome to WOW! Its a great place to meet new people. Most of us here have known each other for years! Hence the grays! LOL Do finish checking out the message boards as well as maybe participating in one of the chats.
Have a great day!
Way to go girl, you win! And once again safe travel ... have fun!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 07:36 AM   #227
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Welcome to WOW! Its a great place. Many of us have known each other for years hence the grays! LOL Anyway check out the message boards and perhaps join in on the chats! Have a better day today than yesterday!
Old March 24th, 2010, 08:45 AM   #228
LifesStudent

New guy?

Hi,

My name is Fahed. I'm a psychology/neuroscience student in Sydney Australia. I am male (22 years), but I'm gay so definitely not looking to pick up!

Honestly I've been lurking through these forums for some time, because I wasn't sure I was allowed to be here. But then I saw the comment earlier in this thread, so now I know you're ok with it.

I'm very very close to my sister but haven't had her around for the last two years, and I just feel like I need some female sensibility back in my life to balance out my male brain!

I hope I can make a positive contribution to the community as I already know reading your conversation helps me out A LOT!

Fahed
LifesStudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2010, 10:31 AM   #229
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Welcome Fahed aka Lifestudent to WOW! Check out the message boards as well as maybe the chats. We hold no discriminations. Yet there are rules for behavior and etc. Like no pick up kind of things. This forum was set up where women and yes we have men too can come and educate, empower and enlighten not just women but perhaps men as well. That is thus far the best thing that Rebecca did for all of us!
Have a better day today than yesterday!
Old March 25th, 2010, 10:19 AM   #230
crazymomma
awesome cookie lady

Welcome and amen to what Wolf angel said. so true!!
Old March 29th, 2010, 08:48 PM   #231
Ola
Miss

Hi all thanks for having me on board - looking forward to meeting new friends, well here I am.

Sis Ola
Ola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2010, 02:31 AM   #232
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Welcome to WOW Ola! Check out the message boards as maybe the chats when you can. Hope you come often!
Old May 18th, 2010, 09:05 AM   #233
eleanor5

Hi, just joined, looking for a place to discuss issues that hit home. Mom of 3, wife to my wonderful husband for 26 years. Hello all. I live in New Jersey, USA.
eleanor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2010, 09:01 AM   #234
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Hi ((( Eleanor5 ))) Welcome to WOW! This is a fun loving group of Ladies and some men. We love new members and thus encourage them to check out the message boards and perhaps a chat. I know that WillowWOW has been having lots of things going wrong with her connections to the internet. Ugh! Anyway, feel free to look around. Most of us have known each other for several years if not more. Have a great day!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:55 PM   #235
tasha

Hello to everyone online, I am new to WOW, thought I would join because I enjoy speaking with other women about life and all the things we as women endure. I am in search of a stay at home job, so I can be with my 3year old and 7 year old more.
tasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2010, 08:38 AM   #236
miranda.cruz

Speaking to other people is such a stress reliever. Talking to others about your problems will ease up all the problems that you're carrying inside.
Old July 10th, 2010, 09:59 PM   #237
songbird

Hi to everyone!! i am new to this site. i am a mom of 4 kids, 3 that live with my husband and me, 1 that recently moved in with his dad last year to start highschool. I have a job that I love but limits longlasting friendships because people I communicate with regularly are either clients or employees...I have a very close immediate family, but strained relationship with family who raised me and would love to talk to other people that want peace, love, and acceptance. I love to sing, read, meditate, nature walk, and talk to other people that are concerned about people, earth and our relationships with everything living!!
Old July 11th, 2010, 10:38 AM   #238
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Hi (((Tasha miranda cruz songbird))))) Welcome to WOW! This is a great place to come connect, share, discuss the trevails of being a woman. As well as any of the hats we were like motherhood. We are a lively bunch of Ladies with some gentlemen in there. Most of us have known each other for years hence the gray hairs! LOL But I am telling you that many of these people have helped me personally thru Life's curvy tumultous path. So check out the message boards and join in a chat or two.
Have a great day!
Old July 13th, 2010, 10:42 PM   #239
tasha

ahhhh....a moment to type and express my thoughts...so ladies bare with me if I began rambling!! Okay I am 28 a mother of two, I work fulltime and go to school. I am in a comitted relationship that I believe is not going to last. He and I are from two different life styles, he is bull headed and so am I. I try and give in when I see him budging, then boom, he disappoints me. The past year we have been 100% together and I believe I fell in love with the part time relationship. The full time relationship is too stressful. He is the father of my second child, I feel as though I am holding on to this because of her. I grew up without my father in my life and I see the joy in her when DADDY enters the room. I just cant take the relationship, I offered to have an open relationship and he of course did not agree. I need out...I need a break..I need some friends to rescue me and show me a good time.
tasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2010, 12:23 PM   #240
klettman

Hi everyone. I am new to this so I will just introduce myself. My name is Kelli I am 29 years old married with 2 kids. Originally from New Orleans but live in Miami,Fl. I am an entrepreneur and I am putting myself through college to become an attorney..Nice to meet everyone
klettman is offline   Reply With Quote