Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Getting to know you!

Old September 19th, 2011, 03:40 PM   #1
bren 121

what to do

hi all,im new also.i have never joined anything like this,im having second thought about my marriage,need someone to talk to that has maybe been through what i have
bren 121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2011, 06:35 PM   #2
celebratingwomen

Hi bren 121.
Maybe you can share what some of your struggles and concerns are in regards to your marriage? I am a women's life and wellness coach and have helped clients with issues in their relationship.
celebratingwomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2011, 01:32 AM   #3
Jayni

Hi Bren...welcome! I would like to offer a listening ear as well...let me know if you would like to talk.
Jayni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2011, 08:42 AM   #4
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Well Bren there are many on here who would "listen" to whatever you wish to share. Hope to give you good input on whatever you do. Some of us have been married for years and some not so long. So come out and share. Hugs

Celebratingwomen, not all sure what a life and wellness coach does perhaps you can share that here with us. Just a thought...maybe someone else doesnt know what exactly that is.

Hugs to all
Old September 21st, 2011, 01:45 AM   #5
celebratingwomen

at bren 121- I am a firm believer in marriage and dont take the vows pledged by two people very lightly. It is definitely normal for there to be valleys and peaks within a relationship and it is the responsibility of those two people to grow and work together to make it a successful marriage (especially if there are kids involved). However...... there are reasons such as addictions or abuse where it is important that you get out as soon as possible. I really hope that is not the case in your circumstance. All the best to you and I hope you can feel comfortable enough to share.

at wolf angel- my passion (lucky for me, is my job as well) is about helping women that are successful in some areas figure out why they are not in others. I help empower my clients to overcome obstacles in their life so they can accomplish their goals and live happy, fullfilled lives. Far too many women are not happy and it breaks my heart. I firmly believe that you create the circumstances in your life and therefore can change your reality if you so choose.

"If you believe you can- you're right; if you believe you can't- you"re right."

Here's more info on me if you'd like to check out my website.
womenslifeandwellnesscoach.com
celebratingwomen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2011, 09:30 AM   #6
Wolf_angel
A survivor of chaos

Oic celebratingwomen! Gee I wonder if there were any of those life coaches around when I was stumbling thru the dark...Hmmm Yep there was but I call them friends and sisters who I have known here for many years. Yet that must be an rewarding and cool job. More so when the women excel I am sure. THank you for letting me know that. Have a great day!
Old November 9th, 2012, 06:55 AM   #7
newyorkunivers

hello Bren and nice to meet with you. Thank you be with us
newyorkunivers is offline   Reply With Quote