Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > Health & Well-Being > Physical Health

Old September 23rd, 2003, 12:04 PM   #46
Rainy

Hi Minty2,
Thank you for the welcome....come and visit Canada anytime....if it's to get married, that's great too.
I have not looked over the whole site, but will get there a step at a time.....will try to join in the chats and meet new people there...
Once again thank you.
Rainy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2003, 04:06 PM   #47
tracy

Talking hello there

hi everyone. i'm new to this area. i am hoping to make some new friends. i would also like to make a few very special new friends in the austin, tx area. i am 40 and am 5'6" tall, red hair, nice shape. enjoy talking and shopping, movies, hiking, music and am very adventerous. would love to hear from some of you out there.

tracy
Old October 29th, 2003, 04:18 PM   #48
Rainy

Hi Tracy,
I am new here also, have not been on much lately as I run a business and have been quite busy...I would be happy to be a friend, but am not in Texas..I am in Ottawa Canada...I am 57, 5'4, and was single until this past weekend.....lol
However this does not mean we cant be friends and email pals....So if you would like to write me you can reach me at lorraine2@myway.com
When you write, I can tell you all about me.....I enjoy life, have a great sense of humour and enjoy people........so welcome to WOW.......enjoy yourself....have a good time here.....hope to hear from you...take care....
Rainy
Old November 24th, 2003, 07:43 PM   #49
meia

Cool

Hi, I'm Meia 32 years old from Miami. I came from Argentina a year ago. I really like to meet people I'm quite lonely here. I just looking for friendship, but I open for something more. I speak english but I feel more confortable with spanish. I'm very shy at first moment, and sometimes that make me difficult to meet people. But after that very first moment I talk alot
I hope you write me
meia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2003, 07:46 PM   #50
meia

Hi, thank you for your mail, I'll answer it as soon as I read it )
meia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 24th, 2003, 08:44 PM   #51
Rainy

Hi Meia,
Welcome to WOW!
I see you are in Miami, I am in Ottawa , Canada.I do not speak spanish so have to write to you in English. I am a lesbian, single, and would like to write you as a friend, since you said you would like to have some friends. I am a lot older than you, but thats okay, we can still write each other and be friends just the same.
I have a business here in Ottawa, bookkeeping and Income Tax, I own half and another person is the other half of the business.
I enjoy meeting people.
I hope you are not too shy, if you look around this site you will find lots of places to post and meet people in the chat rooms.
If you would like to write to me here is my email address
lorraine2@myway.com
I would enjoy hearing from you and hearing about your life and your country.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Enjoy this site, and dont be too shy to go to the chat rooms or other message boards.
Welcome!
Sincerely,
Rainy
Old December 6th, 2003, 04:38 PM   #52
easytheretrigger

Hello! I am no stranger to the WOW communtiy, but have been MIA for somethime, so for those who do not remember me, or have yet to meet me, let me tell you about myself...

I live in Mesa Arizona. I am a mom of 3 children. I am currently going to school to become a nurse (Yeah fer me!) Right now, I am working on a new house and expressing my artistic abilities. I love craft stuff. I seem to be a "Jane of all trades". I love going out and meeting people. I am very outgoing and always happy...(I feel like this belongs on a resume). I love chocolate. I am a chocohalic, and will steal yours if your not careful!
easytheretrigger@hotmail.com
easytheretrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2003, 05:24 PM   #53
SantaAngel

(((((((((((((((EASY)))))))) Hey lady missing in action hardly describes how long yu been gone lady! Where ya been????????? You sure have been missed! I don't know if you have been to the new room on irc.icq.com port 7000 but if ya ain't stop by sometime gives Easy a candy cane
SantaAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2003, 05:47 PM   #54
Angel_Wolf

Talking Wooooooohooooooooooooooo

Hey there (((((Easy)))))) I'd suggest we have a party! Anyone want to come and help celebrate? See you in chat!
Have a great day!
Old January 4th, 2004, 11:29 PM   #55
Victoria M.

New Here

Hi, everybody.

I heard about this place at Q World, and thought I would check it out. I live in Alabama, and am in a long-term relationship. My partner and I are rearing my kids-- who are in that wonderful early-adolescent stage.

I am 47, so it's, "puberty, meet menopause"- a regular hormone fest.
Victoria M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2004, 09:34 AM   #56
LiamFan!

LOL! Sounds like a joy!!

Nice to meet you, Victoria!
Old January 5th, 2004, 10:12 AM   #57
chana

Hi, Victoria, welcome!

My partner and I added a twist to the hormone party....she's 11 years older than me, and started going thru menopause while I was pregnant...now that was scary. :-D
chana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2004, 02:36 PM   #58
WA114
www.womensweb.ca

ROFL chana. I'll bet that was a kick. (NOT!)

Nice to see you. Hope you and kidlet are well. Miss seeing you in chat. {{{{{ chana }}}}}
Old January 5th, 2004, 08:31 PM   #59
Victoria M.

Nice to meet you liam fan and chana.

Now, chana, that sounds like a bit too much of a challenge to me. Did the two of you survive?
Victoria M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2004, 10:35 AM   #60
chana

LOL...we survived that, the birth, and my menopause.....

Actually, kidlet hasn't reached adolescence quite yet, so the votes are still out, I'll let you know!
chana is offline   Reply With Quote