Women Online Worldwide  

Go Back   Women Online Worldwide > The WOW Community Cafe > Announcements & Information

Old April 30th, 2007, 10:14 PM   #1
luvkermit

does any one remember me? roxy-thor

hello its roxy-thor with a new name since you about my thor. if you recall me please let me know. in cali.thank you.
luvkermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2007, 10:59 PM   #2
IRISH_EYES_99

awww ((((((((luvkermit aka Roxy )))))))))))) Of course I remember you. WAs very sad to hear about your loss.

How are you doing? Hope things are going a little better for you.

((((( luvkermit)))))))))))) Ok, how did you come up with this nick? It has to be a cute story?
Old May 1st, 2007, 01:21 AM   #3
luvkermit

Quote:
Originally posted by IRISH_EYES_99
awww ((((((((luvkermit aka Roxy )))))))))))) Of course I remember you. WAs very sad to hear about your loss.

How are you doing? Hope things are going a little better for you.

((((( luvkermit)))))))))))) Ok, how did you come up with this nick? It has to be a cute story?
(((irish))) im home, well, i have a kermit/memorial tatto and he is my favorite frog, ive certainly missed you and everyone else. have to find that haggy woman next. my puter acring way up for being new so dont worry if it takes A WHILE to hear back, i saw no beef was on, and liam, alll my friends, im so happy im shaking, good night, xoxox
Old May 1st, 2007, 09:50 PM   #4
shana1

(((( luvkermit aka Roxy )))) Of course you are remembered. Sorry about your loss hon. Nice to see you hanging around here again. hopefully will see you in chat sometime. Welcome Home!!!
shana1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2007, 11:54 PM   #5
luvkermit

(shana)))))))))))))))) im so happy..xoxox do you still see pennylane? or fitter or i have a list, lololol xoxoxoxo
Old May 3rd, 2007, 04:48 AM   #6
nobeefvv

(((((((((((((((((Luvkermit-roxy))))))))))))

heyyy thought you would be in chat tonight.....come in Friday night surprise NanaWow...

Old May 3rd, 2007, 07:01 PM   #7
luvkermit

howdy,, im sorry i am promised to baby sit one of my sudents since you cant get a teenager for my kids. im sorry. please tell everyone isaid hello and that temecula deli i spoke of is called campinins, its not open sundays. thanks.(love)))))))))))
Old May 4th, 2007, 12:46 PM   #8
shana1

I havent seen pennylynn but she did email a few months back and promised to come into chat. Irish would see more of your list people as I have been bad and not chatted nearly as much as I should Oldies are dropping into the room all the time so go there and see who you see. Catch you soon.
shana1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2007, 06:52 PM   #9
luvkermit

ladies
sorry its been a while, just when i find my old beloved friends, my best friend ends up in the hospital. the irony of life. i just keep thinking good thoughts and know thor's watching her for me. here i thought id come back and be problem free not like before and my jo is, as my mom tells me, gravely ill. im sorry to come back to my friends and be venting. i also dont know how to down load that thing to my pc so i can chat or was it save something? my right mind escapes me at the moment. it is nice to have my friends back and i dont meen old as in age i meant youv been in my life a long time, 1999 or 2000. i love you's i gues i really understand now why i tell everyone all the time why i love them. if you dont, trust me it matters. thanks and i shall be back, nand yes this lap top isstill letting me online when it wants tooo. ((ladies)) oh, if i play jeopardy again is george clooney still the correct answer for everything? i tried that last night and it didnt work.